1. You must be a grade 8-12 student to participate in this event.
2. You may not create or begin the project beforehand.
3. All code must be original and coded during the hackathon timeframe (Apr 2-4, 2021) by team members only!
4. Plagiarism of projects of any kind will not be tolerated.
4. Each team can only win one award.
5. Judges' decisions are final.
Please review the Devpost Terms of Service at https://info.devpost.com/hackathon_terms for additional rules that apply to your participation in the Hackathon and more generally your use of the Hackathon Website. Such Terms of Service are incorporated by reference into these Official Rules. If there is a conflict between the Terms of Service and these Official Rules, the latter terms shall control with respect to this Hackathon only.
Participation in the Hackathon constitutes participants' full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. By entering, a participant agrees that all decisions related to the Hackathon that are made pursuant to these Official Rules are final and binding and that all such decisions are at the sole discretion of the Poster and/or Administrator.